I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 8:31-39
Wherever you go, He is with you. His love is there.
When feelings of loneliness seem to creep in, the devil will try to lie to us and say God has abandoned and forgotten about us. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
Throughout scripture, we see examples and promises of God’s presence and how He is always with us. He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us. Ever.
Nothing in all of creation, has the power to take us away from God’s love.
How amazing is that? We may read or hear this scripture preached often, but how much do we really grasp the weight of its meaning?
- In weeping and rejoicing, He is with you.
- In the evening and the morning, He is with you.
- When you rise and fall, He is with you.
- Whether you’re at church, the office, the DMV, the grocery checkout line, He is with you.
- Even in the times where you cried out in the dead of night and you felt like no one could hear you, He was there with you, listening and loving you.
Not once has He forgotten you, abandoned you, or stopped loving you.
Today, rest in the security of His love as you spend time with Him.
Hear His whisper to you today: “Nothing can separate us, beloved. I am here to stay.”
Prayer: Lord, remind me of your amazing love when loneliness tries to creep in. Help me to rest in the security and assurance of your love that is here to stay forever. I am never alone, and never will be. Nothing can separate us!